Create a new TIMEX account
Welcome to the TimeX documentation. This is designed to help you get started quickly. To begin working with TimeX you need to add an existing account or create a new one. There are no limitations to the number of accounts per user, so you can create as many as you want by providing a name and password. All your accounts will be saved in the local storage of your browser.
- On the Home Page click the Sign Up button.
- Fill in the Create New Account form: Account name, Password (twice, for confirmation; toggle password visibility by clicking the button).
- Click the Create New Account button.
Generate backup phrase (Mnemonic)
Your backup phrase is needed to log in and access your wallet if you forget your password. The application generates a backup phrase for you (BIP39 format). We strongly recommended you write down your backup phrase and do not share it with anyone you don't trust.
Confirm backup phrase
- After your backup phrase is generated, select the words from your phrase by clicking the corresponding buttons in the right order. After every click, the application checks your progress against the generated phrase and shows whether the order is right or wrong, with a green or red highlight, respectively.
- Cancel the last word selected by clicking the Backspace button.
- To clear your phrase entirely, click the Clear button.
- Return to the Generate Backup Phrase page to see your phrase again by clicking the Back button.
- After selecting your backup phrase, click the Done button to download your wallet backup.
Downloading a Wallet File
- Download an encrypted wallet file to local storage by clicking the Download button.
- To skip this step or log in, click the Finish button.