- Add an account in Google Authenticator by entering your backup code or scanning a QR code.
- Enter the Authentication code. Check you have stored your backup code and click the Enable 2FA button.
- Enter the Authentication code and click the Disable 2FA button.
- Enter your Old Password and New Password (twice for confirmation) and click the Change Password button.
- Wait for the Password Changed Successfully pop-up.
- Click the Download button to save your wallet backup file.
You can find your account activity in the Activity Log section.